Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Fire drills, The Bachelor, and Zombies all in two hours

The best part of my Monday, along with the worst part of my Monday was held between 8:00-10:00pm. For all you "in the know" women out there, I'm sure you know exactly what I'm talking about.  That's right, THE BACHELOR!!  After skipping my classes for the morning and catching an early dinner at Gwinn Commons, I was ready to jazz up my day and see some cat fights, group dates, and SKINNY DIPPING?  Ohh yesss, the viewers saw last Monday that there would be a mystery women that gets to skinny dip with Ben.  Of course, I knew it was the devil herself, Courtney.  Personally, she needs to lay off the botox and stop treating this show like a competition.  You are already a "model" and you do not need any more attention and publicity!
But, before I got to give my full attention to this drama filled episode, Ashton Hall had to schedule the random fire drill at 8:10. 

I grudgingly trudged out of Ashton, along with my fellow Bachelor posse, praying we wouldn't miss any juicy details.  Thankfully, I had an inside source texting one of my friends all the dirty detes of what was happening--or not happening(aka skinny dipping) and we didn't miss anything too significant.
FINALLY, we were back to our old habits of scarfing down sour patch kids, Hershey kisses, and popcorn enjoying the nightly activity.  Sure enough, Courtney seduces Ben into skinny dipping!
 I was disgusted, not because they were running into the beautiful Puerto Rican waters nude and gorgeous, but because he will be proposing to a woman in two months and there is a big possibility it will not be Courtney.  Try explaining this dirty deed at the shows reunion to your new fiance Ben!  Not to mention, Courtney just looks like a skank and verifies the world's conception of models.
Before we could finish watching the the final one-on-one date and rose ceremony, Ashton Hall just had to schedule a meeting for the SPU Humans vs. Zombies game happening at midnight on Wednesday.
The cluster of Bachelor fans sprinted and screamed our way down to the lounge to sign up for the campus event.  It was a haze of registering, autographing our lives away, and lying about attending the mandatory meeting as we got our ID card and bandannas.  Alas! We made it back in time to see an awkward end to Elyse's date and time on the Bachelor.  I came to the conclusion that The Bachelor is not as intense when there are many interruptions happening throughout the show and multiple guys are making stupid remarks about how dumb and emotion the girls are.  Although, I do completely agree with them, it is hard not to watch each girl and figure out who will make it on to the next week. Maybe next week's episode will be a little more intriguing IF Ashton decides not to be lame and schedule random events.
Moral to the story, don't be a skanky, skinny dipping model, don't schedule fire drills and zombie Apocalypse games on Monday nights, and finally keep reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment